The primary purpose of World Missions Ministries of the International Pentecostal Holiness Church is to fulfill the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ. This includes:
- The proclamation of the gospel and the conversion of the lost to Jesus
- The planting of indigenous churches.
- The equipping of spiritual leaders of these churches.
- The incorporation of these indigenous churches into one worldwide fellowship.
- The expansion of the Pentecostal revival throughout the body of Christ.Structure of World Missions
World Missions operates under the auspices of the General Conference of the International Pentecostal Holiness Church. The flow of authority is from the General Conference to the General Board of Administration to the General Executive Board to the World Missions Board.
The chairman of the World Missions Board is the executive director of World Missions. Under the executive director, there are two administrative staffs: one in the United States and one overseas. The United States dministrative staff is composed of an assistant director, director of People to People and Missionary Itineration, a director of Development and Publications.
The overseas administrative staff is composed of four Overseas Ministry
Coordinators, one each for Africa, Asia, Europe/Middle East, and Latin America/West Indies, as well as a Regional Ministry Coordinator for most of our mission fields. The Overseas Ministry Coordinators answer directly to the executive director and the World Missions Board. Regional Ministry Coordinators answer to the Overseas Ministry Coordinators. Missionaries are responsible to the Regional Ministry Coordinator and Overseas Ministry Coordinator.